Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Wanted to Share...

I am a big fan of The Biggest Loser and its host, Alison Sweeney.  I also love Days of Our Lives which Alison is on.  She has a really great site, AlisonSweeney.com, that I wanted to share with everyone.  On it she gives great tips on being a Mom, working out & staying fit, hair & make up tips, and much more. I'm sure there are lots who already know about her site, but for those that don't here is your chance to check it out.  I really liked her post this morning on how she had to be away from her family to do some publicity, and her son was really sad about her having to leave.  In her post she tells us what she did to cheer him up, and I thought it to be very creative.  She has her new book out called The Mommy Diet, which looks to be a really good read for moms out there that need to remember to also take care of themselves.  I really need to buy that!  And here is another fun post she had this morning. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment